To pair the Tozo earbuds, turn on the Bluetooth feature on your device and select “Tozo” from the list of available devices. Once connected, you will be able to hear audio from your device through the earbuds.
- Turn on your phone’s Bluetooth and open the Tozo earbuds‘ charging case
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for about three seconds until you see a white light flash
- The earbuds will now enter “pairing mode” and you should see them pop up on your phone’s Bluetooth list as “TOZO T10
- Select them to pair and connect
How to Pair TOZO T6 True Wireless Earbuds
How Do I Put My Tozo in Pairing Mode?
If you’re having trouble connecting your Tozo to your phone, it might be because it’s not in pairing mode. Here’s how to put your Tozo in pairing mode:
1. Make sure your Tozo is turned on by pressing the power button for 2 seconds.
2. Press and hold the multifunction button until the LED flashes red and blue alternately. This means that your Tozo is in pairing mode.
3. Open the Bluetooth settings on your phone and search for “Tozo”. Once you find it, tap on it to connect.
4. If prompted, enter the PIN code “0000” to complete the connection process.
Why Won’T My Tozo Earbuds Connect?
There could be a few reasons why your Tozo earbuds won’t connect. Here are a few troubleshooting tips:
1. Make sure that the Bluetooth on your phone is turned on and that the Tozo earbuds are in pairing mode.
2. If you’re still having trouble, try resetting the Tozo earbuds by pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds.
3. Another thing to check is the distance between your phone and the Tozo earbuds – if they’re too far apart, they may not connect properly.
4. Finally, make sure that there aren’t any other devices nearby that could be interfering with the connection (e.g., another pair of Bluetooth headphones).
How Do You Put Earbuds into Pairing Mode?
When you want to put your earbuds into pairing mode, the first thing you need to do is make sure that they are turned off. Once they are turned off, press and hold the power button on both earbuds for about three seconds until you see a white light flashing on both of them. This means that they are in pairing mode and ready to be paired with your device.
If you are having trouble getting them into pairing mode, make sure that the charging case is open as this will help with the process.
How Do I Put My Tozo 6 in Pairing Mode?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to put the Tozo 6 in pairing mode: The first thing you need to do is make sure that your Tozo 6 is turned off. Once it’s turned off, press and hold the “Volume Up” and “Power” buttons at the same time for about 3 seconds.
After about 3 seconds have passed, let go of the “Power” button while continuing to hold down the “Volume Up” button. Doing this should turn on your phone and take you to a screen that says “Tozo 6.” If successful, you will see a vibration and then the display will show an image of a headset with arrows pointing outwards, signifying that it is in Bluetooth discovery mode and ready to be paired with another device.
How to Pair Tozo T10 Earbuds
If you’re looking for a great pair of earbuds, the Tozo T10 may be just what you need. But how do you pair them with your device? Here’s a quick guide to get you started.
First, make sure that both the Tozo T10 and your device are turned on and within range of each other. Then, open the Bluetooth settings on your device and look for “Tozo-T10” in the list of available devices. Once you select it, it should say “Connected” next to the name once pairing is complete.
Now that your Tozo T10 earbuds are paired with your device, you can start enjoying your music!
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds T12
Tozo Earbuds T12 are truly wireless earbuds. They are compact and fit snugly and securely in your ear. Tozo Earbuds T12 have a charging case that allows you to charge them on the go.
The charging case is also small and fits easily in your pocket or purse. Tozo Earbuds T12 are sweat proof and have a built-in microphone for hands-free calling. Tozo Earbuds T12 can be paired with any Bluetooth enabled device.
Here’s how to pair them with your device:
1. Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your device.
2. Open the charging case and take out the earbuds.
3. Press and hold the touch button on both earbuds for 3 seconds until the LED light flashes white alternately between the left and right earbud, indicating that they are ready to be paired (If you only want to use one earbud, press and hold only the touch button of that particular ear bud).
4. Select “TWS-i7” from the list of available devices on your phone/tablet/computer etc.,
5. Once TWS-i7 is connected, you will hear “Connected” announced by a female voice from BOTH ears (left AND right) . If successful, LED lights will stay solid blue .
6. You can now start using your Tozo Earbuds T12!
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds to Android Phone
If you’re looking for a great pair of earbuds to use with your Android phone, you can’t go wrong with Tozo earbuds. They offer great sound quality, a comfortable fit, and easy connectivity. Here’s how to pair them with your Android phone:
1. Make sure your Tozo earbuds are turned off.
2. Open the Bluetooth settings on your Android phone.
3. Select “Search for Devices.”
4. When the Tozo earbuds appear in the list of available devices, select them to begin pairing.
5. Once the pairing is complete, you’ll be able to use your Tozo earbuds with your Android phone!
Tozo T10 Left Earbud Not Pairing
If you’re having trouble pairing your Tozo T10 left earbud with your device, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that the earbud is charged. If it’s not, plug it in and try again.
If that doesn’t work, try resetting the earbud by holding down the power button for 10 seconds. Once it’s reset, try pairing it again. If none of these solutions work, contact Tozo customer service for further assistance.
Tozo Earbuds Pairing Separately
If you’re looking to pair your Tozo earbuds separately, there are a few things you need to know. First, make sure that both earbuds are turned on and in pairing mode. To do this, press and hold the button on each earbud for about three seconds.
Once they’re in pairing mode, they’ll be flashing red and blue alternately. Next, open the Bluetooth settings on your device and look for “Tozo-L” and “Tozo-R” in the list of available devices. Select one of them to pair with your device.
Once it’s connected, repeat the process with the other earbud. Once both earbuds are paired with your device, you can use them independently or together. If you want to use them together, just make sure that both earbuds are turned on and in pairing mode (flashing red and blue).
They should automatically connect to each other and then to your device. If you’re having trouble connecting your Tozo earbuds or if they keep disconnecting, try resetting them by pressing and holding the button on both earbuds for about 10 seconds until they flash white.
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds to Iphone 13
If you’re looking to pair your Tozo earbuds with an iPhone 13, here’s what you need to do. First, make sure that your earbuds are charged and turned on. Then, open the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone 13 and select “Tozo” from the list of available devices.
Once you’ve done that, your earbuds should be successfully paired with your iPhone 13!
How to Pair Tozo T10 Earbuds to Computer
Are you looking for a way to listen to music on your computer without having to use headphones? If so, you may be wondering how to pair Tozo T10 earbuds to your computer. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to do just that:
1. Make sure that the Tozo T10 earbuds are turned off.
2. Plug the Tozo T10 earbuds into the USB port of your computer.
3. On your computer, open the Bluetooth settings. You can do this by going to the Control Panel and then clicking on “Bluetooth Devices.”
4. Click on the “Add” button in Bluetooth Devices and wait for the list of available devices to appear.
5. Select “Tozo T10” from the list of available devices and click “OK.”
6. The Tozo T10 earbuds will now be paired with your computer and you will be able to listen to music through them!
Tozo T10 Pairing Issues
If you’re having trouble pairing your Tozo T10 earbuds with your device, don’t worry – you’re not alone. Many users have reported issues with connecting their Tozo T10s, but there are a few simple solutions that should get you up and running in no time. The first thing to check is the Bluetooth connection on your phone or other device.
Make sure that it is turned on and set to discoverable mode so that the earbuds can find it. If that doesn’t work, try restarting both your device and the earbuds. If you’re still having trouble, one of the most common solutions is to delete all previous Bluetooth connections from your phone or device and start fresh.
To do this, go into the Bluetooth settings on your phone and look for an option to “forget” or “delete” all past connections. Once you’ve done this, try pairing the earbuds again from scratch. Hopefully one of these solutions will fix your Tozo T10 pairing issues!
In order to pair your Tozo earbuds with your device, you will need to follow a few simple steps. First, make sure that your earbuds are turned off. Next, press and hold the power button on your earbuds for about three seconds until you see the LED light blinking.
Then, go to your Bluetooth settings on your device and select “Tozo-T6” from the list of available devices. Once you have done this, your earbuds should be paired and you will be able to use them!